Huge Savings for All -
No one doubts the seriousness of the state of our economy, but in the midst of trying times, there is always hope on the horizon. We can isolate ourselves or we can reach out
to others and share what we have, however little it may be.
It shouldn't be about hoarding though increasing your savings account is always a good idea. Here are a few tips on how you can help someone else and be blessed in the process no matter what your economic circumstances might be.
This chimp has adopted two white lions and is acting as their surrogate mother.
- Smile at everyone you pass. In these days people need encouragement and you never know when a well placed smile could make a huge difference in someone's life.
- Offer to help reorganize a friend's garage or a room in their home. These are good times to de-clutter and organize. Being productive always helps a person feel as if something worthwhile is being accomplished.
- Donate to charities. Charitable organizations are hurting for donations now and this directly affects people who often cannot do anything to help themselves. Clean out your garage, your closets, your attic and basement. Yes, you could have a garage sale and
make a few bucks (possibly) but why not just donate the stuff, get rid of it quickly and help someone less fortunate than you in the process?
- Volunteer some time to a good cause. As people scramble to find more ways to make money, the roster of volunteers at deserving charities, hospitals, and other care facilities goes down. Give a helping hand. You'll be a treasure un-measurable to other people
and walk away feeling good about yourself at the same time.
- Help someone learn a new skill. Perhaps you have a skill or special talent you could teach to someone else. It doesn't matter if it is an income producing skill or not. Everyone can use extra skills, extra knowledge, extra talent. What can you teach
someone this week?
Own Stimulus Plan - Drastic Price Reductions for All
In keeping with this philosophy, we have decided to drastically cut our prices for our courses as a way to help others. We do have to operate at a profit, but we also want to make the opportunity of starting a home staging or interior redesign business
possible for any one and every one, regardless of age or background or experience.
So we have elected
to offer our own Stimulus Package by reducing our prices in ways we have never
So if you've been contemplating starting a business to supplement your income or to
change your career or to enter the work force for the first time, then now is the absolute best time
as there is a growing and dire need for home staging services everywhere as
houses plunge in value. Why? Because people need help to keep from losing more
than they've already lost. There is a housing glut and it's going to continue to
grow. That means home staging services will be in greater demand than before and
for a very long, long time.
So just like
stocks, commodities, real estate and paychecks have dropped, so too has our
educational programs. All the great value remains - but now you can get it
for MUCH LESS. See our Pricing Chart and you'll notice that all of our Courses have been
greatly reduced but we reserve the right to boost them back up without notice -
so don't delay.
Lots of ideas are shared continuously in our discussion forum. The only free
forum on home staging and redesign.
About the Author
Barbara Jennings is author of 14 decorating books/ebooks: Decor Secrets Revealed, Rearrange It, Home Staging for Profit, Home Staging for Yourself, Staging Portfolio Secrets, Staging Luxurious Homes,
Getting Paid: Financial Strategies for Home Stagers, Arrange Your Stuff, Advanced Redesign, Pro Art Consulting, Where There's a Wall - There's a Way, The Secret Art of Hanging Art, Great Parties! Great Homes!, and Wall Groupings!
2002-Present Copyright HomeStaging4Profit.Com |
Barbara is also the director of the
Academy of Staging & Redesign, hosted at
the leading home study course in these two industries.